Terms and Conditions
- Only one registration and entry per applicant is permitted. Applicants found with multiple entries will be disqualified.
- The idea must be original and should not be copied in either full or part. If it is noticed at any point of time that the idea is not original the entry will be disqualified and the applicant will be debarred from the contest.
- The decision of the organizers will be final and binding.
- The applicants agree to provide current, complete and accurate information as required in the registration form.
- The applicants are encouraged to regularly check their email and the official website for any announcements or updates.
- Only the selected applicants will be notified by email. It is the responsibility of the applicant to check their emails regularly around the date of “notification of acceptance”. The selected applicants who do not respond to the notification of acceptance email will not be followed up further after a waiting period of three days.